Organizational Development and Learning Sr. Director-Austin, TX #235-3
The Organizational Development and Learning Sr. Director leads the Organizational Development and Learning as a Center of Excellence in the designing of HR programs and processes, identifying and applying best practices from outside organizations, monitoring program effectiveness, and providing subject matter assistance to In Business HR personnel. The Organizational Development and Learning Sr. Director manages outside vendor relationships, monitors supplied services, and conducts root cause analysis to address ongoing issues with the organizational development and learning function. Deep functional expertise is utilized to develop organizational development and learning policies, processes, and programs for implementation throughout the business units. The Organizational Development and Learning Sr. Director partners with IBHR leadership to design and implement cost-effective programs. Provides large-scale project management involving stakeholders from across my clients network developing detailed action plans and regularly tracking progress against those plans, as well as managing budgets and associated financial systems while communicating progress to key stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
1. Collaborates with COE and IBHR leadership in regards to strategic planning and direction of the organizational development and learning function. Develops and maintains partnerships with functional groups to integrate and implement strategic Human Resources (HR) practices and systems to support business strategies in the area of Organizational Development and Learning.
2. Oversees and manages the Organizational Development and Learning Manager and/or Organizational Development and Learning Consultants in providing critical needs analysis, project management, vendor relations, process and program design, and communication with key stakeholders. Encourages the ongoing development of assigned Organizational Development and Learning Consultants.
3. Provides guidance to SHRLT in researching, selecting/recommending, and promoting the models, concepts, competencies, strategies, and tools that will support and enhance personal development, service excellence, and performance improvement of employees at all levels.
4. Serves as the organizational expert/resource on process leadership, management, and the human relations skills needed to develop systems, teams, and individuals, thereby enhancing overall organizational effectiveness. Consults with IBHR leadership on individual business needs (e.g. coaching) and team/site/network needs, and develops customized and targeted training programs.
5. Reviews team performance in relation to established goals, implementing changes to effect continual improvement in the Organizational Development and Learning services provided network wide.
6. Studies, develops, recommends, and communicates Organizational Development and Learning policies and objectives for my client. Monitors administration to established standards and procedures. Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies.
7. Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources programs to ensure accurate and effective HR policies.
8. Directs the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the Organizational Development and Learning Center of Excellence. Prepares periodic reports for SHRLT, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.